Angels & Outlaws Careers
Apply For Open Positions Today
Always accepting applications, please read job descriptions carefully
Positions Posted On 11/17/2020
Licensed Bail Agents
Are you searching for an opportunity to help people, work in a professional environment and have a career in a growing industry, then apply here.
Angels & Outlaws Bail Bonds is seeking to employ career minded, customer service oriented individuals who will provide professional, friendly, empathetic, non-judgmental, and high level service to prospective clients. Successful candidates will be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, be detail-oriented, computer literate, and have excellent communication skills, and professional appearance.
We provide on-the-job training and if you are not licensed we can assist you in obtaining your license at your expense. A CASUALTY LICENSE IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO BEGINNING TO WRITE BONDS.
Once licensed, you will work to secure the release of individuals in custody and assist them through the criminal justice process.
In return for your commitment and dedication, we offer a highly competitive compensation package with unlimited income potential, flexibility in schedule, and a fun work environment.
- 1 year of retail sales and/or customer service experience
- Must be eligible to obtain a Bail License in the State of Colorado
- Must be willing to work any shift to support our 24-hour operations including weekends, holidays, and graveyards
- Excellent communication skills, including phone manner, and in-person customer service
- Ability to deploy a strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills. Ability to escalate effectively.
- Attention to Details
Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to generate sales and achieve sales goals
- Handle incoming and outbound calls and inquiries to secure client’s release
- Administer bond paperwork
- Travel to jails and or courthouse to process bail bonds
- Perform postings and inter-office services promptly and with diligence
- Assist corporate office and other departments with all requests
- High school degree or equivalent
- College degree preferred
Angels & Outlaws Bail Bonds along with Angels Fugitive Recovery is looking for an experienced part-time or full-time videographer responsible for capturing high-end professional videos for our companies. The A&O Videographer will be expected to have a full understanding of and ability to deliver quality videos to various independent audiences with the goal of igniting the growth of social networks and website traffic.
You will be both in-office and on location with our Fugitive Recovery Agents and will be expected to work as a team to ensure everyone’s safety. The videographer will be reporting to the Creative Director.
Daily Job Functions:
- Following Fugitive Recovery Agents on active hunts for wanted felons.
- Filming agents during various training exercises.
- Filming staff during video production inside office setting.
- Downloading and editing video as required by Executive Producer.
- Competent use of camera, filming, audio and other electronic equipment.
- MUST provide your own camera.
- Flexibility is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create professional-quality videos for all platforms that clearly convey our brand message, culture, feeling, and story to consumers.
- Create professional-quality video for the following social media platforms: YouTube, Instagram (stories, grid, IGTV), Facebook, Web, and commercial
- The videographer will be responsible for shooting and editing all footage and have a knack for creating a production environment with the assistance of the Marketing Manager (conceptualizing, creating, staging)
- Responsible for staging video shoots.
- Responsible for operating video camera on location and occasionally on destination shoots.
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL around Colorado with other employees on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for maintaining all video and audio equipment in good working order
- MUST BE INDEPENDENTLY CREATIVE. You need to have the ability to come up with incredible videos on your own while sticking to the brand guidelines and stylistic integrity of the A&O brand.
- PASSION FOR VIDEOGRAPHY
- MUST HAVE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF LATEST SOCIAL MEDIA. Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, etc)
- MUST BE VERSATILE. You will have to adapt to any given situation at A&O. Photography experience is a big plus.